Modelesque~
Jun. 12th, 2010 02:33 amYes, I know, I'm way behind, you don't have to remind me. I have an RL too you know.
Anyway.
A while back, Pink Outfitters had a very large sale. I was sifting my inventory when I saw this dress. It's very traditional, yet modern. Paired with some gorgeous LAQ skins, and some Heart & Sole heels, I look more like a model than a casual cafe goer. Oh well! No arguments!

fri.day had a massive summer sale that ended just a short time ago. I picked up so many hairs, it's not even funny. I even accidentally bought a fatpack - good thing it was heavily discounted!
I also took a spontaneous trip down to Pink Fuel and found it very pleasing. You may be wondering what the thing is on my shoulder... And what's on my neck?

Pink Fuel has a Gacha machine that dispenses little bottle necklaces for only L$10. I really wanted the rare one... Too bad I didn't get it. Anyway, I did manage to snag a couple of these necklaces, and I think they are adorable. I will be wearing them for a long time.
Also, Pink Fuel has a Lucky Chair, and, woop! P was the magic letter! I got that ADORABLE Angelic Panda, as well as a Demonic Panda. Very productive trip!
Style Card:
:Skin - LAQ ~ Julie - 04 [Fair]
:Hair - fri. Kate - Cynical Black
:Eyes - Amacci Real Eyes ~ Sapphire
:Finger Nails - Candy Nail #P000 Basic Prim Nails Monotone
:Necklace - [PF] Bottle Charm Necklace (Yw Heart/Yw Bow)
:Shoulder Junk - [PF] Angel Panda
:Dress - [Pink] - Silk Fluff Organza Dress - Black
:Shoes - *H&S* Vixen Dark
Anyway.
A while back, Pink Outfitters had a very large sale. I was sifting my inventory when I saw this dress. It's very traditional, yet modern. Paired with some gorgeous LAQ skins, and some Heart & Sole heels, I look more like a model than a casual cafe goer. Oh well! No arguments!

fri.day had a massive summer sale that ended just a short time ago. I picked up so many hairs, it's not even funny. I even accidentally bought a fatpack - good thing it was heavily discounted!
I also took a spontaneous trip down to Pink Fuel and found it very pleasing. You may be wondering what the thing is on my shoulder... And what's on my neck?

Pink Fuel has a Gacha machine that dispenses little bottle necklaces for only L$10. I really wanted the rare one... Too bad I didn't get it. Anyway, I did manage to snag a couple of these necklaces, and I think they are adorable. I will be wearing them for a long time.
Also, Pink Fuel has a Lucky Chair, and, woop! P was the magic letter! I got that ADORABLE Angelic Panda, as well as a Demonic Panda. Very productive trip!
Style Card:
:Skin - LAQ ~ Julie - 04 [Fair]
:Hair - fri. Kate - Cynical Black
:Eyes - Amacci Real Eyes ~ Sapphire
:Finger Nails - Candy Nail #P000 Basic Prim Nails Monotone
:Necklace - [PF] Bottle Charm Necklace (Yw Heart/Yw Bow)
:Shoulder Junk - [PF] Angel Panda
:Dress - [Pink] - Silk Fluff Organza Dress - Black
:Shoes - *H&S* Vixen Dark