Black And Blue Fair TEASERS!
Jun. 1st, 2010 01:20 pmHey all! The Black And Blue Fair was opened to bloggers yesterday, and I TP'd as soon as I got the LM. The place is full of clothes, accessories, hairs, poses, and even a few skyboxes, all from your favourite designers! I picked up quite a few nifty things there.

Since I'm not allowed to attach a SLUrl since the fair isn't open to the public yet, I decided that I won't even tell you who the item is from, or where it is! Just note that EVERYTHING I am wearing can be found at the fair - except my Belleza skin in the first three images.
HAVE FUN! Oh and also - join the Black and Blue Fair 2010 group for the latest information, and get the LM to the fair as soon as it opens!

Since I'm not allowed to attach a SLUrl since the fair isn't open to the public yet, I decided that I won't even tell you who the item is from, or where it is! Just note that EVERYTHING I am wearing can be found at the fair - except my Belleza skin in the first three images.
HAVE FUN! Oh and also - join the Black and Blue Fair 2010 group for the latest information, and get the LM to the fair as soon as it opens!